My big project, Finishing the Ward 4 AMICAALL/Nhlangano Town Council Social Center, the PCPP

ITS FINISHED

Peace Corps Partnership Proposal (PCPP) with the Nhlangano Town Council (NTC)


http://swazilandreflections.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-big-project-finishing-ward-4.html

First application draft submitted Feb, 2011
Approved & Funding Begins on PC website May 17th
IT WAS COMPLETELY FUNDED on Sept 8th.
Construction started on Oct 24th.
All exterior construction done by Dec 20th.
Grand Opening Jan 5th, 2012
Round 2 of the Funding arrives in early January.
Interior Only Construction Restarts Jan 16th.
Construction all done Feb 16th (minus a million tiny To Do's)
Project Officially Closed May 4th, 2012

Let the children play, learn & be safe.


As of Aug 25th, 2012, I am no longer a PCV, I am now RPCV (Return Peace Corps Volunteer). This blog is my experience in Swaziland between June of 2010 & Aug of 2012. Enjoy.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fri Work, AND Predators & (Not vs) Aliens

Not much happened at office. Went out and got some budget quote the Peace Corp Project.

And in the evening,

So in my Christmas Present box from home I got several excellent DVD's the first that I watched (cause my computer DVD player wasn't working right, so had to download a new one)was Predators. (The 2010 one) AWESOME. I am really impressed with how well they did it. It did so many of the great things from the first one and with just enough of a difference to make it really great.

And since I have watched my all time favorite movie in every home I have lived in I ask for the Aliens to be sent to me. So I watched that movie right after Predators what a great night of movies (but on a tiny screen)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo ... what a lot of fun ... and who can forget Aliens?

    ReplyDelete