My big project, Finishing the Ward 4 AMICAALL/Nhlangano Town Council Social Center, the PCPP

ITS FINISHED

Peace Corps Partnership Proposal (PCPP) with the Nhlangano Town Council (NTC)


http://swazilandreflections.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-big-project-finishing-ward-4.html

First application draft submitted Feb, 2011
Approved & Funding Begins on PC website May 17th
IT WAS COMPLETELY FUNDED on Sept 8th.
Construction started on Oct 24th.
All exterior construction done by Dec 20th.
Grand Opening Jan 5th, 2012
Round 2 of the Funding arrives in early January.
Interior Only Construction Restarts Jan 16th.
Construction all done Feb 16th (minus a million tiny To Do's)
Project Officially Closed May 4th, 2012

Let the children play, learn & be safe.


As of Aug 25th, 2012, I am no longer a PCV, I am now RPCV (Return Peace Corps Volunteer). This blog is my experience in Swaziland between June of 2010 & Aug of 2012. Enjoy.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bread Issues

This dog is just a mess of issues. Everytime I think she is really starting to do good, something else comes up. Now she has worms in her poop, little white ones so I buy dewormer at the store. And she is doing crazy circles, not just when she has to poop or peep, all the time, in fact she does them so much the make her dizzy, she stumbles around and her eyes literally can't focus. So I have now adapted to keeping her on a leash 100% of the time to prevent the spinning. I believe another trip to the vet is going to necessary next week. she is really is a well behaved puppy but she is still learning and working out her health issues. At least there are no more bugs that I see. Have to thank Mom for buying a digital book on training puppies, it has and will be very helpful. She is just reaching maybe 8 weeks old, usually the time when breeders give up the dogs to the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment